Direct Selling Courses
ExpertsTeachers.com is an online learning platform that includes a variety of video courses taught by professional Teachers.
Take courses in anything from programming languages like C++ and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing, and yoga.
Join thousands of learners around the world who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers and discovering new interests on ExpertsTeachers.com.
ExpertsTeachers.com is a platform where Teachers can teach online and students can upgrade their skills online. Anyone can take distance learning courses.
Learn Anything: Explore courses on a wide range of topics – from drawing and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, etc. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence creation and blockchain, constantly being refreshed.
Learn Instantly: ExpertsTeachers.com has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve signed up for a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
Learn from the Teachers: Get inspired by many professional teachers/instructors who teach in a variety of languages.
Learn Anywhere: Download courses to learn offline. Moving? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
Learn at Your Location / Learn Online: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and detailed captions.
Free and paid courses are available in:
– Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Also, data & analytics analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science, etc.).
– IT & Software: Certificate in IT, Network & Security, Cybersecurity, CCNA, etc.
– Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
– Personal development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
– Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools ( Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
– Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ), social media marketing, basic marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
– Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training , etc.
– Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
– Health & Fitness: yoga, tai chi, meditation, self defense, etc.
– Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, Online tuition, etc.
– Music: musical instruments (guitar, piano, etc.), music basics, techniques music, music software, etc.
– Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc. Students can learn different languages from the many instructors registered on our site.
There are several ways to sell an online course:
- Sell the course on your own website: You can create a landing page on your website to promote and sell your course. You’ll need to handle payments and possibly integrate with a learning management system (LMS) to deliver the course content to students.
- Use an online course platform: There are many online course platforms that make it easy to create and sell a course. These platforms handle payments, delivery of the course content, and sometimes even marketing for you. Examples include ExpertsTeachers.com .
- Sell through social media or email marketing: You can promote and sell your course through social media or email marketing campaigns. You can direct interested students to a landing page on your website where they can purchase the course.
- Offer the course as part of a larger product or service: Another option is to offer your course as part of a larger product or service. For example, if you’re a coach or consultant, you could include the course as part of a coaching package.
Regardless of which method you choose, it’s important to clearly communicate the value of your course to potential students and make it easy for them to purchase. You may also want to consider offering a discount or other incentive for early enrollees to drive sales.
Steps to Create & Sell Online Courses on ExpertsTeachers:
- Go the ExpertsTeachers.com site.
- Click on “Become a Teacher” butoon on Top Right.
- Fill your Details in Register Form.
- Select the “Want to Become an Instructor?” check box.
- Submit the Register Form.
- Wait for 24 hrs to get a mail of Approval mail from email@example.com
- Login to your account, and On the Left Top side, Click on “+” symbol and select “Course“.
- Enter the basic details about which course you’re selling?, what is the price? and description about your course.
- That’s it. Students will see your Course, and might Enroll in it if interested.